Who I Coach:
I coach ambitious, goal-driven young adults who are currently feeling stuck. They have checked off all the necessary boxes, and to the outside world look like they’ve “won.” And yet somewhere along the way they lost their connection to their physical, mental, and emotional health. Having a deep insecurity that they should be happy, but just aren’t, my clients are ready to dive deep into their larger purpose in life and to start taking care of themselves from the inside, out.
- You grew up in a competitive environment that taught you how to perform under even the most extreme circumstances
- The “work hard, play hard” mantra just isn’t working for you anymore
- You have trouble asking for help because you feel like you should be able to take care of yourself
- You’re “tired, but wired,” feeling exhausted all the time but then can’t seem to fall asleep when your head hits the pillow
- Your negative self-talk holds you back from realizing your potential
- You often feel like you’re just going through the motions, not fully engaged with the people who matter most in your life
The Coaching Approach:
- Together, uncover your relationship with yourself and begin to develop techniques and tools to help support positive self-talk
- Get clear on what area of your life you'd like the sessions to focus on and where you currently are in your wellness journey.
- Together, we develop a vision of how you want your life to look and create a custom coaching plan on how to get you there.
- Coaching 2x/month to celebrate successes, learn from setbacks, and help you keep the course towards your vision.
- Tailored "lifework" assignments with each session and weekly check-ins where I encourage and support you on your journey.
- At the end of our time together we will intentionally acknowledge your journey and develop next steps so you can keep growing into the best, healthiest version of yourself.
All sessions are held on the phone, via Zoom video calling, or in-person if applicable.
All Coaching Packages Include:
- 90-minute wellness vision session to get clear on where you are right now and the steps to focus on to get you to where you want to be
- Nutrition and Exercise support
- “Lifework” assignments and resources after each session
- Weekly email or text check-ins to support you
- A wellness map designed specifically for you
- A coach (me!) to hold the space for you to dive deep into your way of being and get clear on the things holding you back from realizing your potential
- Donation to Free to Be Talks or a non-profit of your choosing
The Initiator: This package is for those who are fully aware of the “thing” that is holding them back. They’re motivated to take action but just need some guidance along the way.
- Two 50-minute coaching sessions/month
- 3 month minimum
- $200/month ($600 total)
2. The Seeker: This package is for those who are ready for change, but need a little extra support. You will learn specific tools and applications to get you to where you want to be.
- Four 50-minute coaching sessions/month
- 3 months minimum
- $400/month ($1200 total)
Learning that I am enough.
“While attending two different workshops offered by Eliza, the way that she interacted with the group really resonated with me. I then decided to go for one on one sessions. During our first session Eliza encouraged me to hand all my muck over to her. During each session as she cradled all that I was carrying, we went through the pile and identified what I was able to toss away, what I was able to embrace, and what I was able to change. She held space for me as I picked through the pieces. She was generous in giving me her safe presence, and I let myself be raw because of it. Somehow she captured me laughing and genuinely okay with myself. I had to lean in and be very vulnerable as I gained new tools and what wasn't tossed away, she handed back to me, knowing that I had the strength to carry it myself. I learned I am strong and I am enough. Not perfect, but perfectly empowered."
— SL. T.
Genuine Without Judgment
“Thanks so much for such a wonderful workshop today. You created an open environment for honest discussion -- if twas the first time in a long time I felt I could be fully genuine without judgment. Thank you so much again, you posed so many questions to us that we'd never otherwise consider.
— L. M., age 32
Down 25 lbs and Total Mindset Makeover!
"I have been working with Eliza now for 2 months. I initially came to her for weight loss, but have gotten so much more from the experience. Eliza has tailored a routine that is specific to my needs and I can't say 'thank you' enough. Not only have I lost 25 lbs so far, but I've also gotten concrete exercises that I can do to help not only my body, but also my mind. I am so grateful for finding Eliza and look forward to seeing where she can help take me from here!'
Space and Calmness
“I had 4 amazing sessions working with Eliza. I intially sought coaching to help develop a daily mindfulness practice into my busy lifestyle. Eliza helped me build just that with guided imagery meditations, breathing exercises and wellness tips to adopt into my daily routine. She helped me bring space and calmness into my life, and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for focus and a clear head in 2018!
— S.H., age 29
Grateful for the Experience
"I've had the opportunity to work with Eliza and am very grateful for the experience. Eliza creates an open and safe space to explore how to get grounded and present in everyday by providing practical and realistic strategies to do so."